Bluetooth was once the best way to transfer files from one device to another, but now it’s outdated. However, when Xender came out, it immediately sent a Bluetooth package. Androidpureapps have created the complete guide on the Xender app for our learners. You can also Xender app download below for free.
If you do not have a USB cable nearby, transferring files from your device to your computer can be very stressful and slow. Besides a USB cable, another way to transfer files from your phone to your PC is via Bluetooth. But what will happen? It’s dull and slower than a USB cable. Sending and receiving large files can take all day, and you can’t even imagine transferring funny videos from your phone to your PC.
Don’t worry, because the Xender App is the best way anyone can transfer files from his device to his PC. It’s free to use and requires no hardware tools on your device or PC before transferring files. All you need is a Xender app to start sharing apps on the go.
As you can see, technology is constantly evolving, as is the smartphone. The file transfer process has also been improved. Currently, Xender is the most reliable application for transferring files from one phone to another. For example videos, music, photos, apps, and other files, and various documents. Xender is much faster than older, modern Bluetooth.
Xender App Download Features
- It’s a very simple app with a simple user interface.
- Send all types of files and documents.
- Transfer audio/video files to another device.
- No mobile data is used.
- The highest transfer speed is up to 40 MB/s.
- Web-version is available.
- 500 million users exchange files and 100 million documents every day!
- Support iOS, Android, Windows PC/Mac, and platform transfer.
- No data, cables, or internet is required.
- Send files of unlimited size with no restrictions.
- Supports all major languages.
Android to Android:
- Open the app on your Android device, press the merge (+) button on any device, and select Create Group.
- After creating a group, select another device, press the merge button (+), and select Join Group.
- Find someone else’s device and click it. (Both devices are automatically connected)
3 ways to use Xender app for PC
Learn more about how to use Xender for PC. Previously, there was no way to run Android apps on a PC, but today there are legal and functional ways to run apps on a PC.
The most popular Android apps like WhatsApp have a desktop client that users can install on their PC and use on their PC.
However, although Xender recently launched Xender Web, it has not yet released a desktop client. I will show you how to get Xender for PC using Xender Web.
There are two ways to use Xender Web on your PC:
- via a web connection
- via hotspot
Let’s see how you can use both methods. Both methods are simple, secure, and depend on the user’s choice of which one to use.
Via Web Connection:
This method is very simple. You must follow the steps below:
- Go to Google Chrome and open www.web.xender.com.
- Select your phone and tap your profile picture.
- Tap “Connect to PC”.
- On the WEB CONNECT tab, press the SCAN orange button to open the built-in QR scanner.
- Scan the code on the PC screen. After the scan is complete, you can view all the files, documents, videos, and songs on your phone on your PC.
- Now you can easily download any file you need.
- That’s it!
It’s another amazing and easy way to use Xender on your PC. In this way, you still need to connect to the same network. Here’s how to use them together for home use.
- Select your phone and tap your profile picture.
- Go to “Connect to PC”.
- Now arrive to the “HOT SPOT” tab.
- Press the orange “CREATE HOTSPOT” button to become a network.
- Open a browser and enter the IP displayed on your phone.
- You can view all the files on your phone on your PC. That’s it!
Via Android Emulator
You can use the Xender app on your personal computer with the assist of Android Emulators. There are many emulators on the internet, but not all of them are good, only some are good. The one I’ve been using the longest is BlueStacks.
BuleStack is one of the best Android emulators with a simple user interface. However, the PC must be well-configured. Otherwise, the engine will not start.
To properly use Bluestack on your PC, your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM, a graphics card, and an Intel i5 processor.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Google and download BlueStacks. or click here
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Go to the search bar and type “Xender”.
- Tap to download and install Xender.
- After the installation is complete, you will see a shortcut to Xender on your home screen in Bluestacks.
- You can now use Xender on your PC.
Xender App Download
Once you start using Xender on your PC, all your travel issues will be resolved. In addition to transferring simple files such as videos, photos, and music. The app allows you to share large files and transfers are done instantly. Xender is faster and more reliable than Bluetooth and other file-sharing apps.
What is the best way?
Whenever we use software or service, we learn how easy it is. Software that is good for me may not be good for others.
It’s the same here. All the ways I have spoken are good. It is up to the user to choose which method he or she wants. However, if the hardware configuration of your PC is incorrect, it is not recommended to use the last Bluestack download method.
Because Bluestack is a heavy software and requires good PC specs. Also, because PCs have very powerful software, they need to have a lot of disk space and take up a lot of disk space on the PC.
If anyone asks what I like, I prefer to use Xender on PC via Xender WEB. I think it’s very easy to use.
Xender App Download FAQs
How to send and receive files using Xender?
Run the Xender File Transfer app on both Android devices. Just tap the Send button at the bottom of one Android phone and you’ll see Send and Receive buttons. Tap the send button and the file-sharing app can activate your phone’s hotspot. Then you will see a QR code on your phone screen.
How does the Xender app work?
Xender works using a technology called WiFi Direct. Use your phone’s WiFi card to connect with other devices. By establishing a private connection between the two devices, you can transfer files at extremely high speeds and without interruption.
Is Xender Banned in India?
Xender is one of 59 Chinese apps that the government has banned in India. If you’re currently using the app, it’s time to consider replacing Xender. There are many Xender methods available for free download and use.
Does your iPhone have Xender?
Download Xender for iPhone and Android
The Cast app must be downloaded and installed on both iPhone and Android phones. You can easily search it on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
On iPhone, open Settings, Wi-Fi, and connect iPhone to the Android hotspot. Launch Zapya on your iPhone and it will automatically find your connected iPhone and Android devices.