WhatsApp Pro is a messaging app with the modern familiarity of old WhatsApp. It can be said that it is one of the best ways to WhatsApp. You get a lot of features like theme selection, precise style and privacy options, and more.
WhatsApp Pro is a new and improved version of WhatsApp, which offers all the latest Android models as well as popular and powerful features such as privacy, privacy, style, reputation settings, features, media encoding, and more. Helpful features such as multiple skills.
Features of WhatsApp Pro
- Anti-Ban: The official WhatsApp Pro has an anti-ban feature. With that, your account will not be permanently blocked by WhatsApp now with these invisible risks.
- DND Mode: The DND (Do Not Disturb) feature means that you can turn on your WhatsApp network. With the help of this feature, you will not receive or send messages until you have promoted them
- Black Mode: This app has a black mode option. In this feature, the whole recognition of WhatsApp Pro is black and white.
- Self-Destructive Messages: This feature removes the Powers that carry the power to do something with a complete message by the healers.
- Themes Store: There are 700+ body themes in themes. You can select either theme item of your choice. You dnt need to worry about download extra themes.
- DIY Theme: In this feature, you can customize the template of your choice. You can change the background color, contact icon, zoom, slide, number language, make-up, but in a high year.
- Message Editor: It’s also a favored feature of a third-party app. Messaging helps you send a message instantly, and it can be a birthday wish, etc.
- Auto-reply to messages
- Hide write state
- Hidden chat feature
- Hide recording status
- Add stickers from Google Play.
- Share up to 100MB of audio
- Backup function
- Activate the video status limit for 7 minutes (not 30 seconds as usual) password.
- Amazing tick style
- Cool start icon
- Change bar icon
- Many GIF providers
- Switch to the video player
- Login possible
- Message editor
Download and install
- After downloading the APK file, tap to start the installation.
- To allow your device to accept input from unknown sources, go to “Settings”, then “Security”, and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Now open “File Manager”. Go to “Download Folder”. Tap the WhatsApp Pro APK file. Click “Next” and choose “Install”.
- When the installation is complete, you will be asked for a verification code. After completing and confirming, you will receive an OTP SMS. After the verification is complete, you can now enjoy the features of this app. You can see the icon on the home screen.
How private is WhatsApp?
Messages sent from WhatsApp are encrypted to the end. This means that only your device and the recipient’s device can be determined. This feature also prevents messages from being captured during transmission, even on Facebook itself. However, once encrypted on the device, it is not protected.
What are the advanced features of WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Advanced Search, now confirmed for Android devices, goes one step further from the traditional search options in the Facebook Managed Chat app. Advanced search through an added ‘Media’ pane allows users to search for photos, videos, GIFs, documents, and more across chat history.
Do I have to pay for WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp Business is free to download and build for small business owners. The app has a feature to communicate directly with your buyer, high spot products and services, and answer questions throughout your purchase information.
Difference between WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Business permits you to show a website URL, show off a product catalog, enter a company description, update location, and specify working hours. Therefore, the personal app profile section of WhatsApp contains only category, name, and phone number.
Does WhatsApp show your phone number?
You have to provide your contact number to start the Whatsapp service, and this contact number is on view to everyone who is added to your contact roll. Sadly, there is no method to hide your contact number on WhatsApp. The application requires a valid phone number to log into the service.