WhatsApp Messenger is a free messaging application available for smartphones and more. WhatsApp uses your mobile connection (4G / 3G / 2G / Edge or WiFi) to send you messages and invite friends and family. To send and receive messages, phone calls, photos, videos, documents, and voicemails, turn on SMS on WhatsApp.
With WhatsApp you can get information quickly and easily and securely and for free * phones are available on your phone worldwide. Whatsapp for PC is an extension of your phone: it shows phone calls and information from your mobile phone.
The new PC software is available for Windows 8+ and Mac OS 10.9+ and runs WhatsApp on your mobile phone. Since the software is running on your computer, you can get help with basic computer information, the best keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Download the application to your computer’s browser. Then open the app and select the QR and WhatsApp number on your phone (see the Settings section of the WhatsApp web menu).
Like WhatsApp Web, the new computer software allows you to send messages to friends and family from your phone in your pocket.
Questions by people
WhatsApp can be used directly on the desktop without a browser. To install WhatsApp on your computer, visit our site in our browser or download it from the Apple App Store. You can only install WhatsApp on your computer if you have Windows 8 (or later) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or later).
- Can I use WhatsApp on my computer without a phone?
Use WhatsApp and your computer without a BlueStacks phone. … The first step is to download and install the BlueStack Emerald software on your computer, and then download and install WhatsApp on your computer. 1. Open Chrome or another browser on your computer and go to bluestacks.com.
- WhatsApp Desktop Free?
It’s free: What’s Free is ad-free. … PC WhatsApp is associated with your phone number: WhatsApp Windows version uses your phone account to share your phone. During installation, the phone encourages you to use the WhatsApp QR scanner to scan the QR code on your computer.
- Can I make a video call on WhatsApp desktop?
Currently, users can only make video calls to Android or iOS apps. The WhatsApp section of the site may be used to search for chats and attachments, but the video call schedule has not been implemented.
- How can I use WhatsApp on a hosted computer?
Install WhatsApp and use it on your computer and tablet:
1:To get started, download the BlueStacks app. To use WhatsApp on your computer or tablet, you need to install an Android app called 2:BlueStacks App Player.
4:Download WhatsApp to your PC.
6: Set up WhatsApp on your PC.
- How do I install WhatsApp software on my computer?
First, open a web browser by searching on whatsapp.com and going to whatsapp.com. Click on the download option that you see available for Mac and Windows, but check the supported versions of some applications before downloading to calculate your versions if you use them.
Why we use Whatsapp:
- Free: WhatsApp uses your internet connection (GG / 3G / 2G / Edge when WiFi) to send messages and phone calls to friends and family, so you pay for each message. not required. You called. * There is no registration fee. To use WhatsApp
- Multimedia: Send and receive photos, videos, text, and voice messages.
- Interview: Call your friends and family for free on WhatsApp, even if you are traveling abroad. * WhatsApp call uses your mobile internet connection within minutes of your mobile plan. For details contact your own service provider, you cannot access other support services through WhatsApp)
- Group chat: Enjoy group meetings with your contacts so you can easily connect with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer browser.
- No international fees: No additional fees for sending WhatsApp messages worldwide. Chat with friends from all over the world and stop the cost of SMS around the world. * *
- No username or PIN: Why do you remember usernames other than PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, such as SMS, and matches the telephone number on the phone.
- Login: WhatsApp is always connected to avoid losing messages. No more stress if you are logged in or logged in.
- Quickly connect with contacts: Your address book is quick and easy. To avoid access to the registry WhatsApp you must enter the username of the connection used to connect to the WhatsApp.
- Offline Messages: Even if you lose notifications or turn off your phone, the Voice app will keep you updated until the last time you use the app in the future.
- Learn more: Share contacts, set custom codes and alerts, send messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
Learn more about the WhatsApp for PC
The latest update on the WhatsApp is compatible with Android Direct Sharing, which allows users to select a special call feature when sharing with other applications. You currently need a new operating system OS.0.0 or higher. In the meantime, you can find out more by sharing in the app.
In this latest update, users will enjoy a great example of links. If you have a title that you would like to read more about, you can use Star Messenger. In principle, this is a book that demands all of your conversations. Show at the bottom of the dialog, then look at the bottom of the menu and see all the star-marked content.
Easy and reliable messages: Send free messages to friends and family. The device uses your mobile network connection to send messages to prevent the cost of SMS.
Contact group: Connect with the most important groups, such as your family or peers. With group chat, you can share messages, photos, and videos to 256 people at a time. You can specify your team name, silent or customized messages, and more
Chat in progress: With online and desktop software, you can easily sync your conversations to your computer so you can talk about which device works best for you. Download the desktop app to get started or visit web.wittsapp.com.
Speak freely: With voicemail messages, you can chat with your friends and family for free or abroad. With free video calls, you can talk face to face when there is not enough audio or text. Voice and video calling apps use your phone’s Internet connection instead of the mobile app’s voice minutes, so you don’t have to worry about the high cost of the phone.
Direct security: Some of your personal seconds are included in the program, thus adding encryption at the end of the latest version of the program. When encrypted from start to finish, your messages and calls are stored so that you and the person you’re talking to can read or listen, and no one will be able to read them, even a Device too.
Share precious moments: Send photos and videos to the app right away. You can also record your favorite moments with the built-in camera. Even in case of small detection, photos and videos immediately. Will be sent via WhatsApp.
Normal text sharing: Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slides, etc. No need for email or file. You can get up to 100MB of documentation, so it’s easy to find what you need.
Note: WhatsApp must be installed on the phone first.