Whatsapp for PC
WhatsApp Messenger is a free messaging app that can be used on Smartphones and more. WhatsApp uses your mobile connection (4G / 3G / 2G / Edge or WiFi) to send messages and invite friends and family.
WhatsApp allows you to access information quickly, easily, securely, and for free * calls are available worldwide. Whatsapp for PC is an extension of your phone that displays calls and information from your phone.
The new PC software is available for Windows 8+ and Mac OS 10.9+ and uses WhatsApp on your phone. The software works on your computer, so you can get advice on basic computer information, advanced keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Download the app to your computer’s browser. Then open the app and select the QR and WhatsApp number on your phone (see the WhatsApp web menu section).
Like WhatsApp Web, the new computer software allows you to send messages to friends and family from your phone in your pocket.
Questions by people
Can I use WhatsApp on my computer?
WhatsApp can be used directly on the desktop without a browser. To install WhatsApp on your computer, please visit our site in the browser or download it from the Apple App Store. You can install WhatsApp on your computer only if you have Windows 8 (or higher) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or higher).
Can I use WhatsApp on my computer without a phone?
Use WhatsApp and computer without BlueStacks phone. … The first step is to download and install BlueStack Emerald software on your computer and then download and install WhatsApp on your computer. 1. Open Chrome or another browser on your computer and go to bluestacks.com.
WhatsApp Desktop Free?
Free: What is free with no ads. … PC WhatsApp is associated with a phone number. Windows WhatsApp version uses your phone account to share your phone. During installation, the phone recommends scanning your computer’s QR code using the WhatsApp QR scanner.
Can I make video calls on my WhatsApp desktop?
Currently, users can only make video calls with Android or iOS apps. You can search for conversations and attachments using the WhatsApp section of the site, but the video call system has not yet been used.
How can I use WhatsApp on a managed computer?
Install WhatsApp and use it on your computer and tablet.
1: Download the BlueStacks app to get started. To use WhatsApp on your computer or tablet, you need to install an Android app called 2: BlueStacks App Player.
3: Install BlueStacks.
4: Download WhatsApp to your PC.
5: Install WhatsApp.
6: Set up WhatsApp on your PC.
How do I install WhatsApp software on my computer?
Search first on whatsapp.com, go to whatsapp.com and open a web browser. Click on the download option available for Mac and Windows, but if you use it, check out other supported application types before downloading the count version.
Why we use Whatsapp:
- Free: WhatsApp uses your internet connection (GG / 3G / 2G / Edge when WiFi) to send messages and phone calls to friends and family, so you pay for each message. not required. You called. * There is no registration fee. To use WhatsApp
- Multimedia: Send and receive photos, videos, text, and voice messages.
- Interview: Call your friends and family for free on WhatsApp, even if you are traveling abroad. * WhatsApp calls use your mobile internet connection within minutes of your mobile plan. For details contact your own service provider, you cannot access other support services through WhatsApp)
- Group chat: Enjoy group meetings with your contacts so you can easily connect with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: We can send or receive WhatsApp SMS using our computer system browser.
- No international fees: No additional fees for sending WhatsApp messages worldwide. Chat with friends from all over the world and stop the cost of SMS around the world. * *
- No username or PIN: Why do you remember usernames other than PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, such as SMS, and matches the telephone number on the phone.
- Login: WhatsApp is always connected to avoid losing messages. No more stress if you are logged in or logged in.
- Quickly connect with contacts: Your address book is quick and easy. To avoid access to the registry WhatsApp you must enter the username of the connection used to connect to WhatsApp.
- Offline Messages: Even if you lose notifications or turn off your phone, the Voice app will keep you updated until the last time you use the app in the future.
- Learn more: Share contacts, set custom codes and alerts, send messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
Learn more about the WhatsApp for PC
The latest WhatsApp update is compatible with Android Direct Sharing, which allows users to select special hitting features when sharing with other apps. Currently requires a new operating system OS.0.0 or higher. In the meantime, you can see more details by sharing them in the app.
In this latest update, users can enjoy a great example of a link. If you have a topic you want to read more about, you can use Star Messenger. Basically, this is a letter asking for all discussions. Show it at the bottom of the conversation, then look down the menu and see all starred content.
Simple and reliable messages: send free messages to your friends and family. The device sends messages using a mobile network connection to avoid SMS costs.
Contact Group: Connect with the most important groups, such as family or colleagues. Group chat lets you share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can specify a team name, automatic or customized message, and more.
Conversation in progress: Online and desktop software makes it easy to sync conversations on your computer so you can talk about the device that best suits you. To get started, download the desktop app or visit web.wittsapp.com.
Open Talk: With voicemail messages, you can chat with friends and family for free or abroad. Free video calling allows you to have a face-to-face conversation when you don’t have enough audio or text. Voice and video calling apps use your phone’s Internet connection instead of mobile app time, so you don’t have to worry about high phone costs.
Direct Security: Some grass-roofed programs are included with the latest version of the program, adding encryption to the end. Encrypted from start to finish, your messages and calls are stored for you and someone else to read or hear, and they can’t even read them on your device.
Share your precious moments: Post photos and videos directly to the app. You can also record your favorite moments with the built-in camera. Photos and videos instantly, even if they are available in small quantities. Posted via WhatsApp.
Transparent text sharing: Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slides, and more. No email or files required. You can get up to 100MB of documents, so it’s easy to find the information you need.
Note: WhatsApp must be installed on the phone first.