WhatsApp Base is a modified version of WhatsApp that gives users many additional features that are not even in the official app. It gives users many additional features that WhatsApp has been looking for. There are many types of WhatsApp such as GB WhatsApp, FM WhatsApp, AO WA, WhatsApp Arab, and more, and WhatsApp Base has been added to this list. This app is one of the best features we have as it offers many amazing features including privacy, security, customization, and more.
Along with hidden features, you can also call WhatsApp Base mini WhatsApp mode, which contains all the latest official WhatsApp features. This app is completely safe and free. You can use it for your device without paying a single cent. Available only to Android users, iOS users cannot install this app on their device. Here we have shared an apk to install WhatsApp Base for Android.
Whatsapp Base Features
- New base 22.214.171.124
- View fixed status
- Opt-out mode
- Search Prevention Message
- Privacy Features
- Prevention Prevention.
- Black mode is activated.
- You can hide your status.
- You can download terms and conditions.
- You can hide the connection time.
- You can disable the blue test.
- You can hide the fact that you saw the situation.
- You can check the effect of deleted messages.
- You can now remove audio when sharing a video. Tap the mute option before clicking Send.
- Disappearing messages are being introduced. You can now set the chat to disappear after a week.
- Search for stickers by text and emoji or by category.
- Decorate your photos and videos with sleek drawings and new sorting guides.
- Now you can set custom chat wallpaper or set black mode wallpaper. Choose from updated wallpapers or new color galleries behind graffiti backgrounds.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Here are all the privacy options you can find on WhatsApp Base:
- Hide the last watched video: Pause the last watched video. Note: You will also not be able to see the last contact you watched.
- Disable Forwarding: You can resend messages without forwarding tags.
- Bluetick in reply: Displays a blue icon to the contact only after replying.
- Cancel Block: Prevents deleting messages even if you delete them.
- Hide status view: Do not tell contacts to see your status.
- Hide the blue tick: Do not tell the sender that you have read the message.
- Hide second tick: Do not tell the sender that you received the message (not recommended, you may receive new messages later).
- Hide Blue Microphone: Do not tell callers to play an audio message.
- Hide recording: Do not tell callers that you are recording a voice message.
- Hide typing: Do not tell the sender that you are typing a message.
- Hide the blue marker: Do not let the group know that you have read the message.
- Hide the second check: Notify group to receive a message (not recommended, new messages may be received later).
- Hide blue microphone: Don’t let the group know you’re playing a voice message.
- Hide recording: Do not let the group know that you are recording a voice message.
- Hide typing: Don’t let the group know you’re typing a message.
- Hide the blue checkmark: Do not tell the broadcaster that you have read the message.
- Hide second tick: Don’t tell the broadcaster you received the message (not recommended, you can get new messages later).
- Hide recordings: Do not tell the caller that you are recording a voice message.
- Hide typing: Don’t tell the broadcaster you’re typing a message.
- Reset: Reset all privacy settings to their default values.
Download & Install
- You can’t find apps in the Google Play Store. Therefore, you need to download the APK file from a third-party website. You can find more links by searching for keywords.
- You can easily download the app by just clicking the download button above.
- If your Android phone receives a file from an “Unknown Source”, an APK file will be installed. Therefore, you need to go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Now you need to select the APK file in the Downloads folder. After that, you need to click the install button. The installation will take a while.
- You will enter your mobile number now. You will then receive a verification code. Therefore, you need to enter the code in the required box and start using the app.
Whatsapp Base FAQs
What is the WhatsApp base?
According to the largest WhatsApp base in the world, it is India with almost 400 million users.
What is the default APK application?
Android Package (APK) is an Android application file format used by the Android app and many other Android-based applications for the distribution and installation of mobile applications, mobile games, and middleware. APK files can be created and signed by Android App Bundle.
How secure is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp conversations are protected by end-to-end encryption. This means that no one can see your message except the person you are sharing with.