VMOS APK is an application that allows you to install and run an independent Android application on your device. This new OS not only works as an app, but it also is not dependent on or controlled by the Host system.
Installation of VMOS is a simple process that takes less than 5 minutes. From the app itself, you can download and install a ROM that will start working as soon as the process is successfully completed. This new app is based on Android 5.1.1 automatically and you can install and use any other apps or games you want within it.
The primary use of VMOS is to install applications or two similar games on the same device. In fact, as a standalone OS running in the background, you can have a game running on this visual OS while playing other games or performing completely different tasks on your device.
VMOS allows you to have an independent app on your Android device, so you can get in and out well with the most useful apps. You can also customize new app configuration settings.
- Do you want to install another Android app on your phone? Do you want to install two identical programs on one phone? Does your phone meet all installation requirements for all apps? VMOS helps solve these problems.
- VMOS is a global application designed to make Android stand out from Android, a completely independent program that loves love.
- You can have two accounts on social networks on the Internet that combine life and work on one device.
- VMOS is built into image mode.
- Floating windows are displayed on top of other apps with free drag and drop and free scaling. And so on, videos floating around on YouTube. (return to YouTube)
- You can have VMOS based domains for VM-specific games.
- Another unique feature that is unique is custom adjustments.
- Users define length, width, and DPI as default settings. Previously set permissions are rewritten.
- Double your free app
VMOS provides the perfect solution if you need to install two operating systems on your phone. You can use virtual machine applications to install additional Android models on your mobile device to enable features such as software testing and troubleshooting. There are applications such as VMOS, including VM Ware Workstation Pro and VM Ware Horizon Client.
- Visual equipment is used
VMOS allows your phone or tablet to use the second version of Android as a program. The application is simple and does not require advanced IT technology to install and/or use.
- Many applications can be used in VM mode
VMOS is compatible with almost any operating system on Android. Apps are deliberate for use by app developers while checking new applications, but VMOS supports almost all Android apps. However, it is better to stick to apps that do not require too many resources. Because this allows the app to run smoothly.
- Safe to use
VMOS is a secure machine app and permits you to run/test your apps in sandbox mode, avoiding malware and viruses from damaging your Android installation. The application is also very stable and has no problem with system crashes that are usually accompanied by visible equipment.
- Used as a floating window
The VMOS floating window option turns it easy & simple to distinguish between an active machine project and a practical machine. Virtual machine applications can run on a small floating window that can use a VM and an operating system simultaneously.
What is a VMOS application?
VMOS is a virtual machine app on Android that can operate other Android OS as guest apps. Users can voluntarily use a guest Android VM as a rooted Android OS. Android VMOS Visitors’ Android operating system can access Google Play Store and other Google apps.
Will VMOS damage my phone?
VMOS comes with automatic root access (root access only affects virtual machines, not traditional phone systems) so you can use apps that require root access without rooting your phone.
What is Virtual or VMOS?
Free Android app for machines. VMOS is a free machine application for Android. Virtual machines allow you to set up a second type of operating system, a “guest”, to work in the background of your device.
What is VMOS and VMOS pro?
VMOS is a powerful visual machine that enables root with one click. VMOS can be installed as a quality app for Linux or Android systems using VM technology. One-click emulator and cloner app cloner. Also, VMOS is not controlled by the hosting system.