PayPal & Venmo?
PayPal and Venmo, two of the most popular online payment services, offer fast and secure payments among the hundreds of millions of user accounts combined.
At first, glance transfer money from Venmo to PayPal may seem simple. Both offer mobile apps and websites that allow you to connect to your bank account, and both use email addresses to identify individual accounts.
In addition, PayPal, the world’s largest online payment system, has over 300 million users worldwide and accepts US bank accounts and transfers to and from credit cards. Similarly, even though it is based in the US alone, Venmo is used by another 40 million users to transfer money quickly between user accounts and bank accounts.
However, although there are many similarities between the two services (even though Venmo is owned by PayPal), these two mobile payment systems are not connected in a way that allows direct transfers to each other.
Fortunately, you can send money from Venmo to PayPal, but the speed and ease of use you expect from each service no longer work.
Transfer money from Venmo to PayPal
Both of these applications can be used as banking platforms. What you can do is deposit money into a bank account linked to Venmo. You can then access the same bank account on PayPal. Is it too difficult? Do not worry. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Link your Venmo account with one of your bank accounts.
- Link the same bank account as your PayPal account.
- Withdraw money from your Venmo account by depositing it into your shared bank account.
- Delete funds from your PayPal account’s shared bank account.
- Voila! Send money in a few simple steps.
It is a big shame that this is currently the only way to transmit Perhaps in the future we will try to make it a more accessible option for users. There are many online video tutorials you can check out if you don’t know how to withdraw and deposit money from a linked bank account. The process is simple.
Facts about Venmo payments:
Venmo is a functional app, but there is a small learning curve to take full advantage of its features. Here are a few simple facts you may want to know about paying with Venmo:
- Venmo can be a banking app as it allows users to transfer money quickly from their rates to their connected bank accounts.
- The sender and recipient must have a separate Venmo account.
- You can use Venmo to pay online and access your bank accounts and cards.
- You can find friends and family within the app by choosing to sync your Facebook account or phone book.
- You can use Venmo to split expenses between friends when paying for food, event tickets, and airline tickets.
- To send money, you need the recipient’s name, email, and phone number.
- You can use the Venmo social feed to learn about purchases from the circle. You have the option to like and comment on this purchase.
Final thoughts on the Venmo transfer
Too bad that transferring from your Venmo account to your Paypal account is not easy. I would enjoy a very simple operation right now. If some of your questions are not answered, check out the FAQ section listed below.
We believe Venmo is a reliable and straightforward place to make trading easier. I hope you enjoy the benefits as I do.
Related: Must read
Get back money from PayPal
Close or delete your PayPal account
Refund money on PayPal
Send an invoice through PayPal
Linking a bank account to your PayPal
Cash app Vs Venmo Vs PayPal
Transfer money from Venmo to PayPal FAQs
Can I send money from Venmo to PayPal?
There is no ability to transfer money from Venmo to Paypal.
Does Venmo pay for withdrawals?
There are two ways to withdraw money from your Venmo account:
1: Transfer immediately to the appropriate bank account or bank card.
2: Standard transfer via ACH network to a verified test account (free but up to 1-3 business days after transfer request).
How do I use Venmo with PayPal?
You must be logged into the Venmo app to use this feature. After opting in, simply tap the PayPal button in your web browser to start the PayPal opt-out experience. You can provide a Venmo environment on this site. Venmo payment options appear on the next page.
How long does it take to send money from Venmo to PayPal?
This process is free and takes a lot of money 1-3 business days, but if you’re busy, you can get it faster by paying a 1% transfer appreciation. 2. Log in to PayPal from your desktop or mobile app.