The Pokemon gen 3 (also known as the advanced or advanced generation, perhaps because they were able to run Gameboy Advance) is the third installment in the Pokemon franchise. 135 new Pok Pok introduced, the largest since the first generation (at the time of the third generation release). The first games of this generation were Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, followed by the original first-generation games that removed Pokemon Fire Ride and Leaf Green, and finally Ruby and Sapphire, the third version of Pokemon Emerald.
Historically, rubies, rubies, and emeralds occur simultaneously with the first general.
Frequently ask by people
What is 3rd Generation Pokémon?
Year 3 about dragons, the first of which is the legendary dragon, and Latins and Litias – Avon’s husband – here. From Pokemon Go: As the Legendary Year of Pokemon continues, two Legendary Pokm monsters have already been discovered in the Hoven area appearing on Pok Go while Go Go-Ride is first!
Pokémon Gen 3 in which area?
The Haven Generation III game, Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald are important places. Geographically, Huyn is located southwest of Kanto and Juhu.
What is the best Pokemon Gen 3 game?
Emerald is a better game, but you can try Emerald on 3DS once you’ve recreated it. From the original games, Fire Red was your only choice for Gin 1. 3D now has red and blue VC games. Emerald 6 is a bit like a slim bite, but if you like Gene 1, Fire Red / Leaf Green is a great remake.
How much ash in the sun and moon?
He was 10 years old. He was originally 11 in the second season of Pokemon. However, according to Pakacho, his one-year anniversary. Seasonal black and white writers deny it. the game.
What is the hardest Pokemon game?
Heart Gold / Civil Silver may be the hardest, but if you play the whole game. Jim / Elite Four / Lance Leaders is simple, but if you fight in red at the end, you have to face 88 levels of Pokémon. Diamonds/pearls are also very resistant because everything is high.
Get started with Pokémon
At Hoennis, they followed the garden, water, and brand new model Pokémon, along with Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchicu, respectively. One of these wild Pokemon has become Poochyena (Zigzag in the Emerald) after Professor Birch saved the game, and removed it from the Professor’s Laboratory. It was also made in the fourth generation and the V was a diamond/pearl, in a bag that Professor Lake left. Platinum was awarded to them by Professor Out of Twinlev, among them black/white. At the players home, Bianca 2 gave them black in Aspartia’s tank.
Current list of Pokemon Gen 3
- Treecko: Grass — 923
- Grovyle: Grass — 1508
- Sceptile: Grass — 2584
- Torchic: Fire — 959
- Combusken: Fire / Fighting — 1472
- Blaziken: Fire / Fighting — 2631
- Mudkip: Water — 981
- Marshtomp: Water / Ground — 1617
- Swampert: Water / Ground — 2815
- Poochyena: Dark — 564
- Mightyena: Dark — 1783
- Zigzagoon: Normal — 423
- Linoone: Normal — 1533
- Wurmple: Bug — 502
- Silcoon: Bug — 517
- Beautifly: Bug / Flying — 1573
- Cascoon: Bug — 517
- Dustox: Bug / Poison — 1121
- Posted: Water / Grass — 526
- Lombre: Water / Grass — 1102
- Ludicolo: Water / Grass — 2229
- Seedot: Grass — 526
- Nuzleaf: Grass / Dark — 1117
- Shiftry: Grass / Dark — 2186
- Ralts: Psychic — 436
- Kirlia: Psychic — 843
- Gardevoir: Psychic — 2964
- Shroomish: Grass — 722
- Breloom: Grass / Fighting — 2407
- Slakoth: Normal — 942
- Vigoroth: Normal — 1896
- Slaking: Normal — 4548
- Makuhita: Fighting — 745
- Hariyama: Fighting — 2765
- Azurill: Normal / Water — 316
- Skitty: Normal — 659
- Delcatty: Normal — 1385
- Sableye: Dark / Ghost — 1305
- Mawile: Steel — 1484
- Meditite: Fighting / Psychic — 555
- Medicham: Fighting / Psychic — 1275
- Electrike: Electric — 810
- Manectric: Electric — 2131
- Plus: Electric — 1681
- Minun: Electric — 1585
- Roselia: Grass / Poison — 1718
- Galpin: Poison — 788
- Swalot: Poison — 1872
- Carvanha: Water / Dark — 874
- Sharpedo: Water / Dark — 1986
- Wailmer: Water — 1424
- Wailord: Water — 2258
- Spoink: Psychic — 1285
- Grumpig: Psychic — 2310
- Zangoose: Normal — 2214
- Seviper: Poison — 1928
- Barboach: Water / Ground — 716
- Whiscash: Water / Ground — 1991
- Corphish: Water — 1107
- Crawdaunt: Water / Dark — 2317
- Feebas: Water — 220
- Milotic: Water — 2967
- Shuppet: Ghost — 872
- Banette: Ghost — 2073
- Duskull: Ghost — 523
- Dusclops: Ghost — 1335
- Absol: Dark — 2280
- Wynaut: Psychic — 503
- Snorunt: Ice — 772
- Glalie: Ice — 1945
- Special: Ice / Water — 876
- Sealeo: Ice / Water — 1607
- Walrein: Ice / Water — 2606
- Relicanth: Rock / Water — 2557
- Luvdisc: Water — 735
- Spinda: Normal — 1088
- Kyogre: Water — 4874
- Groudon: Ground — 4074
- Whismur: Normal — 603
- Loudred: Normal — 1233
- Exploud: Normal — 2267
- Nosepass: Rock — 831
- Aron: Steel / Rock — 1232
- Lairon: Steel / Rock — 2004
- Aggron: Steel / Rock — 3004
- Name: Fire / Ground — 957
- Camerupt: Fire / Ground — 2016
- Torkoal: Fire — 2036
- Trapinch: Ground — 1092
- Vibrava: Ground / Dragon — 1065
- Flygon: Ground / Dragon — 2458
- Cacnea: Grass — 1080
- Cacturne: Grass / Dark — 2092
- Lunatone: Rock / Psychic — 2245
- Solrock: Rock / Psychic — 2245
- Baltoy: Ground / Psychic — 676
- Claydol: Ground / Psychic — 1782
- Lileep: Rock / Grass — 1181
- Cradily: Rock / Grass — 2081
- Anorith: Rock / Bug — 1310
- Armaldo: Rock / Bug — 2675
- Castform: Normal — 1486
- Swablu: Normal / Flying — 722
- Altaria: Dragon / Flying — 1868
- Taillow: Normal / Flying — 642
- Swellow: Normal / Flying — 1747
- Wingull: Water / Flying — 642
- Pelipper: Water / Flying — 1969
- Surskit: Bug / Water — 695
- Masquerain: Bug / Flying — 2135
- Chimecho: Psychic — 2095
- Tropius: Grass / Flying — 1846
- Bagon: Dragon — 1053
- Shelgon: Dragon — 1958
- Salamence: Dragon / Flying — 3532
- Beldum: Steel / Psychic — 843
- Metang: Steel / Psychic — 1570
- Metagross: Steel / Psychic — 3644
- Rayquaza: Dragon / Flying — 4354
- Latias: Dragon / Psychic — 3377
- Latios: Dragon / Psychic — 3644
- Regice: Ice — 3087
- Unown? Psychic — 1022
The course of the game
- Because of the differences between the first and second generation, the formation of the third section has greatly improved the world of Pokemon by changing the world of Pokemon. Advances include:
- 135 new Pokémon have been added since the first generation (at the time of release), for a total of 386. The new Pokémon has experienced contradictions, two of which – Winot and Azurel – relate to evolution. For older pokemon.
- Two new unknown forms were introduced.
- Added 103 new gears, bringing the total to 354.
- Pokemon can now have one or two of 77 different abilities along with the types and moves that can change the tide and affect the game outside of combat.
- The Pokemon storage system has evolved from a text interface to a graphical interface. If the boxes stay at 14, there are now 10 additional holes to store another 140 Pokemon (420 Pokemon).
- This now allows you to capture additional Pokemon without having to change the active square from the computer, as the game sends the newly captured Pokemon to a separate box instead of preventing the player from getting more Pokemon until it is complete. Active screen.
- Introducing Pokémon tournaments as Pokémon demonstrates his style in one of the five-game terms with advanced Pokéblocks stats. Pokemon Strip game can be captured using these and other technologies that you keep as you go to the next games.
- A brand new place, Huyn, with eight gymnasts and four elite masters. The characters in the players are also different from the previous games.
- Seven new types of Poké Ball to replace internal and external management.
- Additionally, the overview page for the Pokéball type that you purchased from Pokémon is now displayed.
- New Scary Teams, the Aqua Team, and the Magma Team, dedicated to capturing the legendary Pokémon Kyogre and Gordon.
- The weather is now found on the farm and the battle will start adding rain.
- Begin a repeating battle while both sides use Pokemon at the same time.
- E-reader communication options to enable specific events.
- All handheld third-generation games feature a screen speed of 60, with smooth animations.
- Links and links with Japanese and international publications are possible thanks to the global use of character sets. Since e-commerce was introduced to only the fourth generation, most of it did not realize it.