PayPal Cash Card is a bank card linked to your PayPal Cash Plus balance. PayPal bank card is not a credit card. PayPal is not a bank and has not taken your own money. You do not earn interest on your PayPal Cash Plus account. The funds in your PayPal Cash Plus account are not guaranteed by FDIC unless you successfully apply for a PayPal card cash.
When you successfully apply for a PayPal Cash card, we deposit money into your PayPal Cash Plus account in our consolidated savings account to receive the benefits of a bank with FDIC insurance. Used for PayPal card accounts, this facility is designed to pay your PayPal Cash Plus account with the benefit of changing your FDIC insurance to a higher level.
Features of PayPal card cash
PayPal Cash Card is a bank card that can be used with PayPal Cash Plus accounts.
PayPal Cash Card allows you to:
- Access your money with your US account soon.
- Use your money in PayPal to make online purchases or online purchases wherever Mastercard® is accepted.
- Withdraw money from your PayPal Cash Plus account or check your PayPal Cash Plus balance for free at MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide.
- Withdraw money from your PayPal Cash Plus account at ATMs around the world. $ 2.50 applies to MoneyPass ATMs.
- Get protection from unauthorized payments made to your account.
- Use your PayPal bank card to deposit money into your account in tens of thousands of refundable stores across the country.
PayPal debit cards are not credit cards, so no credit verification is required. There are no annual or monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
How do I change my gift card to my PayPal balance?
Do you sometimes get gift cards that you don’t really need? You can now use CardCash to exchange unwanted gift cards for the money in your PayPal balance. You can then use your balance to pay, make purchases from online stores that accept PayPal, or simply transfer to your bank account.
It usually takes 1 business day for funds to be deposited into your PayPal account. You can redeem as many gift cards as you want at one time. Exchange rates for gift cards may vary from company to company, depending on the need for the gift card.
To trade for unwanted gift cards:
- Go to CardCash.
- Enter the merchant name and balance number on the gift card, and then click Receive. If the coupon is available, it will show you your PayPal balance that you can redeem for this gift card.
- To add another gift card, enter your details below and click Add Card.
- If you accept the exchange offer, tap at Continue.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, and then click Connect via PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Fill in the required fields, and then click Find My PayPal Balance.
PayPal card cash FAQs
How does a PayPal bank card work?
PayPal debit cards are not credit cards, so no credit verification is required. You can use your PayPal bank card to do this: PayPal gives you instant access to your money. Use your PayPal funds to purchase wherever Mastercard is accepted or made online.
How do I accept a PayPal credit card?
To apply for a PayPal Debit Card, click Get Card on the PayPal Debit Card page and follow the card request instructions. You will need: You must have your PayPal account. Become an active PayPal member with no problems left in our Resolution Center.
Is there a PayPal ATM?
You can withdraw money from your PayPal account at an ATM using your PayPal MasterCard bank card or PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
Is the PayPal bank card ready for you?
Like prepaid cards, PayPal Cash can be a smart way to avoid overpayments and interest rates. However, there are costs to be aware of, especially if you plan to use your card while traveling or shopping online from outside merchants. Available online, in-store, and at ATMs, US, and other countries.