How to use WhatsApp Easily on Android, iPhone or on Laptop
WhatsApp has 2 billion users worldwide, but you can’t use them when you live in an unfamiliar country. In 2014, Facebook’s purchases were an impressive $20 billion, but they did offer some advantages to competitors.
WhatsApp is a free chat application launched in 2009 at the beginning of the phone era. This year may have been a popular year for 2015, but now in almost all of Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Whatsapp’s popularity is free, with no ads and, of course, a great user base. It also has end-to-end encoding to keep messages private and secure. You can also make free voice or video calls in addition to individual and group chats. You can also use Whatsapp on PC.
we’ve created a simple guide on how to use WhatsApp after group chats with friends and family.
Questions ask by users
How does it work?
WhatsApp is a messaging app that allows users to send text messages, chat, and share with individuals or groups, including audio and video.WhatsApp uses WhatsApp information to send messages, such as iMessage or BBM, which does not reduce the recognition of monthly texts.
Does WhatsApp use your phone number?
WhatsApp uses phone numbers as contacts, calls, and messages, but it actually uses your data connection, so both callers need to use the Internet on their mobile devices. As a result, WhatsApp users are free to send text and multimedia messages. WhatsApp is on Facebook.
What is the risk associated with WhatsApp?
- Only smartphones are supported, but not many.
- Your spouse/partner can read the message.
- It’s annoying at times because of repeated reports.
- Your profile photos will be visible to everyone who might have your contacts.
Benefits of WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp is free to use.
- Send messages worldwide.
- Easy to use and even new for mobile phone users.
- Voice call support.
- A video call is given.
- Mention document files (PDFs, slides …) up to 100 MB.
What is my WhatsApp number?
To get the number you want on WhatsApp, go to WhatsApp> Other Options> Settings and tap your profile picture.
Can anyone use WhatsApp?
Unfortunately. Whatsapp conversations and accounts can be hijacked. … If you suspect that someone is listening to your conversation, first check the applications installed on your phone in the Application Manager (Settings> Application manager) and remove applications that you do not know.
How to use Whatsapp-Describe all important functions
- Sign up for WhatsApp. Download the free App Store app on your phone
- Click the button to open the WhatsApp store or open and open the blue and white WhatsApp icon.
- right. You can also access your contacts on WhatsApp.
- You can also send texts via WhatsApp.
- Click here for Android.
- Delete and click. The screen closes.
- Android allows you to copy and paste files.
- He. Enter your number. Type the text in the middle of the page.
- Click Run. It is located on the right of the screen.
- The touch screen does not know from Android.
- Click OK for you. This WhatsApp sends SMS information.
- Enable mobile advertising. You have to find and submit information.
- Fire WhatsApp. “Same password [*** – ***]. Click on the link to find your phone.”
- Enter the password. If true, use the account page to use your phone number.
- Enter the title and image. If you do not want this image, talk to the contact.
- If you click on WhatsApp, the chat history is received first.
- You can use your Facebook profile on your Facebook profile.
- Click Next to continue. Ready to send text messages via WhatsApp.
At the bottom of the screen, you’ll find an optional tab where you can edit your photos in almost any picture.
As well as adding an avatar to your name and number, you can specify it. Your profile means “Hello, I’m using WhatsApp”, which can get old, especially if any of your friends don’t bother to change it. Don’t be that person. If you don’t want to create something new, change the government as you like or use yours.
WhatsApp has many options like entertainment, cleaning, school, work, appointments, batteries for death, sleep, and much more.
In the drop-down menu, in the Edit Profiles section, find a warning field, and then type.
You can see the updated status in the settings, which you can select from the first one.
You can also write basic functions if you want.
It will tell you about other phone calls or data sharing or WiFi.
WhatsApp offers several options for who will see you and the service your service offers. Can set the last scene, page image, programs and you can see everything, just your links or anyone. The last page appears when you sign up for your new app. It also shows the time of your life when you change the size of your phone.
You can also choose who sees the status updates. It can also use contact settings to restrict contact. Your telephone provider will not be able to send or receive text messages from you. Advertisement, you can use BX to enter your contact details or any other job. Upon refusal, no offer, including a single contract, will be sent or accepted.
Send and receive information
- Once you have sent all your contacts to WhatsApp, you can start sending and receiving information.
- Depending on your device, open WhatsApp and tap on the chat menu at the bottom or on the screen
- Select the link you want to send the script to and start writing stickers
- Click the Finish icon (White and blue paper)
- You will see different color control signals for each message.
- A gray symbol means that the message was sent successfully from your phone
- The two gray symbols indicate that you are sending a message to the contact’s phone
- Two blue dots mean your contact has read the message
- If this message was sent to a contact group, another gray tone will not appear until all contacts have received your message. The two blue symbols do not appear until all the blue messages are read.
setting up groups
You can send multiple people to a group program at once.
- Go to the chatbox and tap the three icons in the upper right corner of your Android phone or under the iPhone screen.
- Select “New Group”.
- Now enter the profile or name of the members in the group in the search box and add them.
- Click the blank box, and then click Group. Add a name and click the group icon.
- When you’re done, click or click “Create” to complete the logo.
Slightly different processes on Android phones:
- In WhatsApp, tap the three icons on the right side of the screen and go to Settings> Data usage> Automatic download
- Click all of these options (“Access data”, “Wi-Fi-connected,” and “On the go”) and open any media you don’t want to save automatically.
- The options are remembered and you can return to the application
If you don’t want to see the messages in the chat list, you can save them. It won’t turn them off, but you won’t be able to see them on the chat screen or rely on the cloud.
- Go to the dialog bar and swipe right from left to left. Then play ‹Archive›
- If you want to save all your conversations, go to Status bar> Chat> and record all the conversations
- You can promote your chat by visiting their site and removing the “header” from left and right.
- The second way is to go to Chat> Search
- Type the name or phrase of the conversation you want to talk to.
- When the effect appears, slide your finger from left to right in the dialog and tap “Unregister”.
- You can view and hold your article by swiping in the Chat tab
- If you receive a new message from this conversation, it is important to note that chats are automatically disabled.
All your WhatsApp messages will be automatically stored in your phone’s memory, but if you’ve lost your phone or want to replace it, you may want to back it up.
Google Drive backup setup:
- Go to Status> Chat> Chat> Backup to Google Drive.
- To manage your chats, you need to select a Google account, but when prompted you can create one by tapping “Add account”.
- Click “Backup” to decide which type of connection you want to use for your intervention.
- Depending on the network you choose, additional restrictions may affect you.
Managing notification and privacy
WhatsApp allows anyone to automatically view current information, view late and photos and view all contacts (updates).
If you want to change:
- Go to Status> Accounts> Policy.
- Keep in mind that if you keep your followers private, you won’t see other followers. If you delete the receipt, you will not be able to keep it to someone else and your earnings will be sent to a group chat after reading. Some of your contacts may not be able to see your status when a receipt is closed. If you are online or want to write a message, there is no way to hide it.
If you decide you do not want to receive messages, calls, or updates from the network, you have the option to block them. You will not be able to contact them and will not see any changes to your information or settings. However, blocking someone does not delete them on WhatsApp, to do this you need to remove the contact list on your phone.
On Android phones …
- Go to Status> Accounts> Policy> Network problems> Addresses.
- This is available on the network you want to block.
- If they can’t save your phone, open it and chat and select “Lock”.
- You can also select “Spam Report” to report this year’s suspension.
- If you change your mind about something blocking your connection, you can open a tab in Settings> Accounts> Policy>. Enter the broken connection and hold down the selected name, then set “Block”.
- The second way is to send a message about the connection, giving you the opportunity to open them.
Now you can use WhatsApp to invite people and send and receive messages to individuals and groups. You can create, upload and view photos, as well as back up and send messages. You can also customize your profile and social settings according to your needs.