YouTube is a video-sharing service that allows users to view, like, share, comment on, and upload their own videos. The video service can be used on PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Androidpureapps is here with the complete guide at Download YouTube APK & How to create a YouTube Channel.
- Users can search and watch videos.
- Create a personal YouTube channel
- Upload a video to your channel
- Like/comment/share other YouTube videos
- Users can subscribe to other YouTubers
- Organize your videos by creating playlists and group your videos together.
Keep your kids safe
- Manage privacy settings
When a user uploads a video to YouTube, the video is set to public by default, so anyone can view it. Depending on your child’s age, you should discuss which setting is best for your child to use when uploading videos to YouTube. You can easily switch videos to private or unlisted (published on YouTube but not found without a direct link to the video). You can also use Google Circles to invite people to watch your videos. To share private videos with other users, you need to link your channel to Google+.
- Parental Controls
Parents must set age restrictions and parental controls on YouTube.
- Disable comments on YouTube
YouTube avoids the risk of cyberbullying by either completely disabling comments on a video or giving users the option to approve each comment before posting.
- Use safe mode
YouTube has Safe Mode, a setting that allows users to block adult content. This is an “opt-in” setting, so it won’t take effect until you switch it on. This setting filters your search results to remove videos with adult content or videos with age restrictions. This means that such content will not appear in the Videos Search, Related Videos, Playlists, Programs, or Movies sections. Although the filtering system is not 100% accurate, parents with young children are encouraged to enable this feature.
Download YouTube APK
Create a YouTube channel
Generating a well-managed YouTube channel with regular content can help your business better grow, but optimizing it is also important. So, Here is step by step:
- Sign in to your Google Account:
- A Google Account is required to view, share, create, and comment on YouTube content. Visit youtube.com and Tap at “Sign In” in the top right corner. From there, you’ll be redirected to the Google sign-in page.
- If you have a Google Account, you will be notified to sign in.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, you will need to select an account to associate with your YouTube channel.
- If you do not have a Google Account, click “Create an Account” and follow the account registration instructions.
2. Create a YouTube channel with your Google Account:
- Once you’ve set up and signed in to your Google Account, it’s time to create your own channel. Tap at the user symbol in the top right corner. This means your Google Account and your YouTube account (because YouTube belongs to Google). You will see a drop-down menu where you can click “Settings”.
- Go to your account view here. Under ‘My Channels’, click ‘Create New Channel’.
- The first step is to create a product account. You can name it whatever you want, and it doesn’t have to be the name you used to create your Google Account, but it’s a good idea to show the type of product for your YouTube channel.
- After putting your Brand account name, you may be asked to verify your account via text message or voice call. In this term, enter the code you receive in the method you selected.
- Once you have verified your product account, you will be taken to your channel dashboard. Now is the time to start customizing.
3. Go to the channel customization page:
- Let’s start with the basic details about the channel. On your channel dashboard, click ‘Customize channel’.
- From here you will be redirected to the channel customization page.
- You will note three tabs: “Layout”, “Branding” and “Basic Info”. These three tabs help you expand your channel to your viewers.
4. Enter your basic information to make your channel available:
- Click “Basic Info” to get started.
- Here, enter basic information about your channel, such as the language of your video, and a description that will help people find your channel when they enter a search term that describes the video you want. These keywords can include what the channel is about, the issues that help solve the channel, the people and products it contains, the industry, and more.
- You can also add links to sites you want to share with your viewers. This link also appears at the top of the banner image (more on that later).
5. Upload your branding items to your channel:
In addition to the descriptive information you have added, there is another custom feature for your new YouTube channel.
On the “Branding” tab you can add:
- Profile image
This channel art has a side image. YouTube users can identify video creators when browsing video content. You can see this image displayed below the YouTube video on the play page as shown below. YouTube recommends using images at least 98 x 98 pixels in size.
- Banner image
Banner images are great ads from the top of your channel pages, a great opportunity to advertise your product to an audience. YouTube recommends using images of at least 2048 x 1152 pixels.
- Video watermark
Your video watermark will appear in the lower right corner of all the videos you publish (see below). We recommend choosing a logo that represents you in the size of 150 x 150 pixels.
6. Customize Layout options:
Click the “Layout” tab.
Here you can specify specific details about how to display content on your channel page. You have the option to select a video highlight and edit the channel page in the included categories.
7. Upload your video and optimize it for search.
To upload your first video to YouTube, click the “Create” button in the upper right corner and follow the instructions.
Preparing your channel for discovery is just the beginning. Once you start adding videos, you’ll want to use them in searches to help users find them. However, this goes beyond giving your video an accurate, clear, and concise title. Below are some of the most important things to prepare for on YouTube.
One of the first things our eyes focus on when looking for a video is the subject. The title should be clear and concise as well as attractive, as viewers usually decide whether or not to click on the video.
It should be limited to 1,000 characters. And remember, viewers, are here to watch the video without reading too much text. Also, YouTube preloads the most important information for the description, as it only displays the first two or three lines of text, around 100 characters or so.
According to Backlinko, tagging doesn’t tell viewers about your video. Viewers also appreciate YouTube for using tags to “understand the context and content of a video”. That way, YouTube can associate your videos with similar videos to expand your access to your content. But be careful. As with articles, don’t use misleading tags as they can get too many views. In fact, Google could be penalized for this.
Choosing a category is another way to collect videos with the same content on YouTube. But it’s not as simple as it looks. YouTube’s Creative Center encourages marketers to “think about what works best in each category” by answering questions like:
- Who is the top creator of the category? What are they known for and what are their strengths?
- Are there patterns among similar-channel audiences within specific categories?
- Do videos in the same category have shared attributes such as production value, length, or format?
That’s all. Not only have you officially created a YouTube channel, but you now know how to use your content to make it accessible.
What is YouTube used for?
YouTube provides an easy way for people to store videos online and share them with others. YouTube videos include any topic anyone wants to upload. These videos can be easily shared via social media, email, and websites, and can be posted on other websites.
How would you describe YouTube in one word?
YouTube is a free video-sharing website and website and app online. The website allows people to upload, watch and share videos. Videos may be similar or unpopular and viewers can subscribe to their favorite channels. When viewers log into their accounts, they can comment on videos.
Why is YouTube important?
YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google. It is one of the best ways to communicate with a wide audience, whether it is promoting a program or providing information to readers.
Does Youtube pay you?
Remember, you do not earn any money for watching each video. Instead, you get paid for the time someone watches or clicks on an ad shown in your video. Payments vary, depending on the Influencer Marketing Hub, but the standard YouTube channel can expect around $ 18 per 1,000 ad views.
What are YouTube and its benefits?
One of the best reasons to add YouTube videos and channels to your site is to provide more content to your audience. People want to stay longer and visit more often when they find a lot of good content that solves their problems.