WhatsApp is the most popular chat and messaging app in the world, has many MODs developed based on the official app. Most of the typos, typographical layouts, themes, etc. are mainly to improve and enhance the beauty and are downloaded by hundreds of thousands of users. However, there are developers who prefer to focus on more sensitive issues.
WhatsApp MOD focuses on privacy: In fact, DM WhatsApp offers a darker theme that is much smoother on the eyes (not so bad) than the real app. However, below there are black lines and panels that you can add to the black mode displayed in the app.
However, you can find great benefits in the privacy settings in the main menu. From here, users have full control over how their personal information, messages, and status are shared and how they can see whether they are offline or can disable message authentication. These choices do not actually have an impact on the management of messages sent by WhatsApp Inc. It only affects messages shared with other contacts.
What is an APK File?
APK stands for Android Package Kit. The Android operating system uses its input format, such as Windows software with the .exe extension. If you download the app from the Google Play Store, it will be downloaded and installed in APK format.
I can’t see the file directly when I download it from the play store. Sometimes you can download APK files directly from other sources.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of downloading the APK directly?
- You can download all types of applications directly from third-party websites. They can have a repository for many versions of the app and you can download what you need.
- Unlike the Google Play Store, downloads do not have to wait for an immediate verification process, etc.
- Once downloaded, you will have an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can download and install many times without the need to download.
- Downloading applications from third-party sources is rarely verified by Google. So it can be dangerous for your phone.
- APK files may contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage your phone.
- Apps are not automatically updated because the Google Play Store often does not have access to them.
DM WhatsApp Features
- Perfect anti-van
- Foundation Update 2.20.130.
- New icon design.
- New sound
- Boom text button (allow spam and delay).
- Backup and restore.
- Cache (WhatsApp File Cleanup Cleanup).
- WhatsApp reboot button.
- Privacy Options.
- Last fixed (set date and time of last connection).
- Disable “sent” tags.
- Blue tick after response.
- Removal prohibited message.
- Hides in fat.
- Hide and see.
- Hides the double scale.
- Download videos, country photos.
- Copy the text.
Download & Install DM WhatsApp for Android
- Download DM WhatsApp above.
- Launch the file manager on your Android device and tap Download File / DM WhatsApp.
- One thing to do is that the “agree installation from unknown sources” setting is on. If your device is not currently enabled, you can set it by accessing Settings / Security / Privacy / Install applications from unknown sources.
- Once the DM WhatsApp installation is complete, launch the DM WhatsApp app.
Download and install DM Whatsapp for PC
- To run Android apps on your computer, you need Android emulator software that works like a mobile phone. We have provided below step-by-step instructions on how to install and use the Android app on your PC.
- First of all, you have to download and install an Android emulator for running android apps on a PC. BlueStacks is one of the most favored emulators for Android. It’s wholly free to download and use.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator software, you can double-click it and follow the steps to install it as you like other computer software.
- When the emulator is installed, open the emulator and draw and put the downloaded app file on the software. This will start the app installation procedure.
- Follow these steps to complete the installation of the APK as you would like on your phone.
- Congratulations. You can now run the Android app on your computer by opening the emulator software.
If you try this MOD of Whatsapp, You can also Explore more MODs for more features like Whatsapp lite, GB Whatsapp, AO Whatsapp, FM Whatsapp, HM Whatapp, BRI Whatsapp, ZE Whastapp, WhatsappMD, etc.
GA Whatsapp FAQs
What is a DM?
Direct Messages – Direct Messages – One-on-one conversations with other users hosted on social media platforms. Most places you spend time online, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Linked In, etc., offer some kind of DM communication.
What is WhatsApp DM?
“Direct message” is the most usually DM meaning on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Without saving a number, How I send messages to someone?
To create a WhatsApp link, you need to go to “https://wa.me/phone number” in any browser on your Android or iOS smartphone. Now you need to enter the last part of the URL, which contains the phone number and country code to send the WhatsApp message to.